Key responsibilities & duties
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 3.0 and Objective-C
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3+ years of experience in iOS development
• Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Experience working with remote data via HTTP, REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
•Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Swift, iOS SDK, iOS App, Objective-C
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, takes pride in the code he/she writes and can hit the ground running.
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write robust, clean, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
- Demonstrable knowledge of Database design, SQL and version control tools
- Understanding of open source projects like Word press, Joomla, Drupal, Open Cart, Magenta, etc
- Good knowledge of developing Web services, REST API’s
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, PayPal, eBay etc)
- Strong analytical thinker, intellectually curious, attention to detail
- Good verbal & written communication skills.