Key responsibilities & duties
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 3.0 and Objective-C
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3+ years of experience in iOS development
• Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Experience working with remote data via HTTP, REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
•Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Swift, iOS SDK, iOS App, Objective-C